Saturday, September 29, 2007

5:30 pm update

At about 4:00 this evening Sam took a plunge for the worse. Her fever sky rocketed to 110 and she started sweating to the point wear it was drinching the bed sheets. She became disalusional. She was screaming "Mommy Mommy Mommy!" And she started talking in some kind of language that I could not understand. She started gasping for air. They hooked her up to the vent and they induced a light coma and Sam will be brought out of the coma tomorrow morning. And will probably be out of the coma fully by tomorrow night. I will try to update later on tonight if I get anymore news.

1 comment:

3 good eggs said...

I hope Sam gets better and things calm down soon!

Thanks for visiting my blog. I cant wait to see pics of your kids.

Hang in there,
Christine